View your accounts, conduct your banking business and access stock market information on line at any time of day.
Banking on line - easy and practical
Connecting to your accounts is quick and easy. Click the My account online tab at www.banquedeluxembourg.com and in a couple of seconds, you will have an overview of your financial situation and direct access to a number of practical features.
- Get an overview of your financial situation, the breakdown of your various accounts with history for the past few months
- Consult your securities portfolio: with or without liabilities, with or without currency exposure, investment performance over the period of your choosing
- Print bank statements and your bank account details
Transfer money in real time
- Manage and keep track of your standing orders and direct debits
- Build a list of beneficiaries
- Trade shares on the main international stock markets
Information and investment opportunities
- Consult investment opportunities (on funds and individual securities) reviewed daily by the analysts at BLI - Banque de Luxembourg Investments
- The ‘Markets’ section of the website gives you access to the most important information on the world’s financial markets including stock market indices, bonds by country, interest rates, exchange rates, details on individual stocks…
For your children...
From the age of 12, your child may consult their accounts free of charge:
- on the website in the E-Banking area
- on their smartphone using the BL Mobile Banking app
With the online account access, your child can view their account balance, check their spending, print out account statements and make transfers in real time...