…The V Pay debit cards are included in the BL Daily packages and as such do not involve any additional cost as payments and withdrawals in Luxembourg and the rest of the European Union are free of charge, regardless of how much you withdraw or how often. While payments with a credit card are also free, there is a charge for withdrawals made using a credit card. You are charged EUR 1.86 + 2% of the amount for transaction fees.
Choosing you debit card based on card limits...
- The standard V Pay card with the usual weekly limits offered by banks in Luxembourg (i.e. 625 EUR for withdrawals and 1,250 EUR for payments).
- With the V Pay ‘ Free ’ card, unique to Banque de Luxembourg, gives you freedom to define your own weekly limits for the card. You choose an amount between EUR 0 and 10,000 for cash withdrawals and between EUR 0 and 11,500 for payments*. The card gives you greater flexibility in using your money, without incurring additional fees.
Protecting you from the unexpected...
… BL Daily also offers a range of insurance and assistance options, such as cancellation or interruption of travel, delayed or lost luggage, purchase guarantee, accident cover, round-the-clock assistance at home** or abroad.
For your children...
...From the age of 12, your child is starting to learn how to manage money. Thanks to the
V PAY debit card, they can:
- take out money free of charge from cash dispensers in the European Union and Switzerland, and
- pay for retail purchases.
You decide on the weekly spending limit to ensure that they manage their money in accordance with their needs.
* Subject to acceptance. Maximum aggregate limit: EUR 11,500
** Only available for residents of Belgium and Luxembourg