Our investment methodology is the fruit of more than 80 years of experience in the field of wealth management.
- Our priority is capital protection and performance consistency over the long term.
- Our methodology places critical importance on asset allocation and is enhanced by a keen and active approach to the selection of securities and funds.
- Our policy of caution means that we do not venture into alternative or opaque investments.
Defining the asset allocation to optimise the risk/return ratio of your portfolios
Adjusting weightings between asset classes to take advantage of market opportunities
Equities are selected from large capitalisations based on two criteria:
- the potential of the company to generate a high level of free cash flow
- the ability of the company to reinvest the cash flow back into the company and make a profit
We take a "business-like" approach to investing. Buying shares in a company means becoming a shareholder in that company and approaching the investment as though we were buying the entire company.
Our equities selection focuses on Europe and the United States. We invest in other regions such as Latin America, Asia and Japan, through investment funds that are selected according to quantitative and qualitative criteria.
The management of bond investments focuses on managing interest rate sensitivity. Our selection focuses exclusively on government and supranational bonds that are generally considered to be free of counterparty risk.
Selection of the top funds on the market
Funds from other promoters open up the door to a management style or strategy that is complementary to our approach, and specific asset classes such as Japanese equities, commodities and emerging market bonds.
The independent analysts at BLI - Banque de Luxembourg Investments cover around 35 asset classes, and are in charge of selecting and monitoring these funds.
Click here to find out more about our third-party fund selection methodology