Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Compagnie Financière de Gestion:<br/>your Family Office
A substantial and diversified portfolio made up of private or business assets, investments or property requires a comprehensive approach that goes beyond just the financial aspects. Taking a consolidated approach to wealth management allows for personalised support in terms of management, valuation, structuring and handover.
When we engage with you, we take into account your history, your values, your areas of expertise, your projects and your family situation. For us, every client is first and foremost a person. And every person is unique.Claude Medernach, Family Office Adviser
You need a partner who can support you with more than just the financial aspects because:
- You have substantial, diversified wealth
- Your financial assets are held at several different financial institutions
- Your family situation is complex
- You have activities and assets in various countries or members of your family live in different countries
The type of questions we consider with you include:
- What is your family, financial, tax and legal situation?
- What are your financial objectives and those of your family?
- How can you optimise your private and professional wealth?
- How can you take national and complex multi-jurisdictional aspects into account?
- How can you define and implement your philanthropic project?
- How can you plan for your succession?
We pride ourselves on our ability to manage multi-jurisdictional and trans-generational situations.Claude Medernach, Family Office Adviser
A comprehensive approach
The starting point for our support is your wealth management strategy – covering both your tangible as well as your intangible wealth (i.e. your history, your values, your areas of expertise and your projects).