Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
A responsible approach
We have always cultivated a ‘humanist’ mindset, that of a business that is aware of its responsibilities, especially in the countries which are the springboard for our development. Taking a humanist approach means engaging and making a commitment.
A humanist culture
In terms of corporate responsibility, we focus the majority of our efforts in Luxembourg on responsible investment, the promotion of philanthropy, supporting local social and cultural organisations, and taking a human approach to managing our resources.
To activate the subtitles, go to the settings button (the cogwheel icon) and click on your language preference.
Socially responsible investment
Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) refers to investment approaches that incorporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria, over and above financial considerations. SRI promotes a sustainable economy by encouraging the inclusion of extra-financial criteria. In July 2017, the Bank’s asset management company, BLI - Banque de Luxembourg Investments S.A., became a signatory of the United Nations’ Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI), a blueprint for responsible investment based around six principles.
In Luxembourg, we promote philanthropy from awareness-raising through to concrete action:
- Two white papers were submitted to the Luxembourg government in 2008 and 2015 to create a real culture of engagement. In 2015 we were behind the launch of the www.philanthropie.lu platform connecting stakeholders (project initiators, volunteers, donors) working for social-interest causes.
- National events organised in 2012 and 2015 to show that philanthropy is a matter for everyone.
- A study launched in 2018 on shareholder foundations to contribute to raising awareness of the challenges and opportunities in connecting business and the common good.
In Belgium, we have been working closely since 2017 with the King Baudouin Foundation and the Baillet Latour Chair in Philanthropy and Social Investment at HEC-ULG, financing the study ‘What young people bring to philanthropy’.
Our long-term engagement in philanthropy was recognised by the Swiss Philanthropy Foundation in 2017.
Supporting our partners as a corporate citizen
Through the provision of financial resources, employee volunteers and professional skills, our long-term commitment via our partnerships contributes to extending Luxembourg’s influence.
Social action and health
- Since its creation in 2006, we have been supporting the Luxembourg branch of the European Friendship International platform. The charity provides aid to the most disadvantaged populations in the Brahmaputra river islands in Bangladesh.
- We are also a longstanding partner of the Luxembourg Red Cross. We work regularly together on fundraising efforts and we provide pro bono expertise and employee volunteers.
- We support the initiatives of the Fondation Cancer, especially its annual Relay for Life events supporting people with cancer.
- We have been by the side of the Philharmonie Luxembourg since it was founded and we supported its youth audience programme before becoming a partner in its concerts.
- We are one of the founding members of the EME Fondation, created by the Philharmonie, which is designed to bring music to people who do not generally have access to it.
- We support the Amis des Musées et d’Histoire Luxembourg association, which promotes art and history activities in Luxembourg-City.
- We are also a founding member and partner of the Mudam (Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean) which collects contemporary artworks and makes them accessible for as many people as possible.
Putting compliance at the heart of our approach
As a bank that is fully aware of its obligations, we aim to set an example in ensuring compliance with legal regulations, providing prudent advice, and upholding our clients’ reputations in addition to our own.
That is why compliance is an integral part of Banque de Luxembourg’s CSR philosophy.
For more information
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR