Expertise in legal and tax aspects
Our experts in wealth planning are specialists in LuxembourgBelgian and international law. They can assist you with specific questions relating to your private and professional wealth and point out the financial, tax and wealth management consequences of your decisions.
- Managing the transfer of assets and real estate to your heirs.
- Specific situations (e.g. stepfamilies, vulnerable heirs, direct transfer to grandchildren)
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents required to transfer assets (recognition of donation, deeds etc.).
- Opportunity studies and support in setting up complex solutions requiring expert intervention (formation of a holding company, change of matrimonial status, drafting a will, life insurance etc.).
- Operations for the sale or transfer of your family business.
Planning a smooth handover
Beyond the financial, legal and tax aspects, we attach great importance to our clients' intangible assets. Our Family Practice supports families and family entrepreneurs in preparing to pass on their assets with the aim of preserving family harmony and future and business projects.
In the course of our facilitating missions for families, we:
- take into consideration the values, expertise, reputation, education, etc. that are all core factors in their private and business success, and the platform for their material assets.
- work with the rising generation so that they are aware of the opportunities and responsibilities involved in the inheritance they are preparing to receive.
In supporting our clients from generation to generation, we try to help facilitate the development of individual projects within the confines of the collective project.