At each stage in life, we face a new set of challenges that affect our financial and wealth situation. Take advantage of the Bank's personalised support on issues that affect you closely. Our specialists will advise you on a range of areas including savings management, tax and legal aspects of your investments as well as other financial matters.
(Click on the “CC” button to activate subtitles in your language)
MAKE YOUR MONEY GROW, BRING YOUR PROJECTS TO LIFE
You want to be advised in your best interests and prefer long-term solutions for making your money grow rather than one-off investments. Together with you, your adviser will define the best solution to help you make your plans a reality.
FOR YOUR INVESTMENT PROJECTS:
Considering buying a property, setting up your own business or opening a shop? Enquire about a personal loan.
FOR YOUR SAVINGS:
Need to save for a rainy day? We can help you start saving and make your savings grow, taking into account the tax aspects, your standard of living, your short-term constraints and the goals of your project.
FOR YOUR ETHICAL COMMITMENT:
Keen to combine your ethical, social and environmental concerns with your financial ambitions? Enquire about our socially-responsible investments.
Our programme of conferences and workshops are designed to enhance your financial awareness and help you understand how developments on the markets might affect your investments.
Investment funds list
MAINTAIN YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING IN RETIREMENT
The arrival of children, a career break, part-time working… women often have a less linear career than men. Your statutory and/or supplementary pension may not be sufficient to maintain your current standard of living. We can help you plan ahead so that you can safeguard your financial autonomy over the long term.
Retirement is a major step in life and one that needs to be prepared carefully. Do you know at what age will you be able to afford to retire? How much should you save to maintain your standard of living when you retire?
Our "Women & Wealth" specialists will help you define:
- the income you will need to maintain your standard of living on retirement
- the amount of capital you need to save by the age of 65
- the best investments based on your sensitivity to risk and your performance objectives in order to ensure your financial independence.
In Luxembourg: the women in 33% of couples do not work and 38.3% of women work part-time or have a career break (compared to 2.7% for men).
In Belgium, in 20% of couples, the woman does not work. 44.3% of women opt for part-time contracts (vs 9.3% of men).
ENHANCING YOUR ASSETS AT EVERY STAGE OF YOUR LIFE
Everyone's situation is different - you may be single or married, have children or a step family... whatever your personal or business projects, the role of our advisers is to ensure your capital is protected and identify upstream the parameters that may affect your financial situation later. Bringing you peace of mind….
It's important to make your savings grow, and it's equally vital to safeguard your capital and think about your long-term plans for passing it on.
Come and meet our "Women & Wealth" advisers who are specialised in investing, taxation and legal matters… They are here to help you plan for life's unexpected turns and offer personalised support on the issues that matter to you. The role of our advisers is to protect your assets, identify upstream the parameters that could have an impact on your wealth and help you find appropriate solutions. They care about your aspirations and respect your private life: their goal is to serve you.
WHAT TO DO IF…?
- you have to leave Luxembourg temporarily or you want to move to Luxembourg?
- you are going through a change in your family life, such as a divorce or getting married again?
- you need to optimise tax planning or inheritance considerations?
- your professional life changes or you set up your own business?
ENCOURAGE YOUR CHILDREN TO SAVE
Preparing for your children's future is one of your priorities as a parent. Opening a bank account for your child is a way for them to learn about responsiblity. You define the limits of the account in accordance with their age.
We show them how a bank works – helping them take the step up from managing their pocket money to managing a budget, then starting to save and build capital.
Enabling children to take their first steps to managing a budget:
- A V PAY card
- An account for keeping their pocket money that earns a higher rate of interest than normal savings accounts
- Access to e-banking and mobile banking to check and manage their account online
- An "advantages" card giving discounts at a range of outlets in the Greater Region of Luxembourg
YOUNG PEOPLE'S CARD, FREE FROM AGE 12
- You define the amount they can withdraw each week.
- Regular use of the card is rewarded by a loyalty programme that pays an annual bonus to the account.
SAVE FOR THEM
A savings plan with no entry or exit fees enables you to save the amount you want. It can be topped up by you or another family member so you can build up long-term capital for their future, with an attractive potential return.
HELP THEM GAIN INDEPENDENCE
From the age of 18, as their plans take shape – university studies, foreign travel, first job – their adviser will be by their side to guide them.
A DEDICATED "YOUNG PEOPLE'S" ADVISER FOR YOUR CHILD
See details of our young people's services à link to young people's page See the advantages in the brochure
PHILANTHROPIST OR SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTOR?
We help you choose the approach that suits you best:
Integrating ethical criteria into your investments, supporting balanced and sustainable development without compromising on your investment's return.
Having a measurable social impact through microfinance – this is a practical way of supporting families who lack the resources to overcome their vulnerability.
Donating part of your savings to a general interest cause. Our teams will work with you to help you structure your philanthropic project and manage your donation.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH EASE
Payment cards, banking online or on your smartphone… we simplify your day-to-day banking.
PAYMENT CARDS... YOUR CHOICE!
- The VISA f card includes additional insurance benefits
- The VISA Web card enables you to pay for online purchases securely
- The Infinite card offers premium access to airport lounges and concierge services.
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS BY COMPUTER, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE
- An easy and efficient way of keeping track of your accounts at any time of day. Consult account movements, check card balances and track the performance of your portfolio.
- Free account transfers within the European Union
- Download and print account statements and debit advice
- Trade on the main international markets and access our analyses and recommendations
- Secure e-mail contact with your adviser thanks to a messaging system hosted on our servers, guaranteeing the confidentiality of your messages.
- Access secured by an integrated authentication system
A personalised, user-friendly space
All e-banking videos : The essential, Assets & Performance, Transfer, Investing on the Stock Market
MOBILE BANKING SERVICES
EASY AND INTUITIVE
The BL Mobile Banking app complements your e-banking area, giving you secure banking services tailored for your smartphone.
USE THE BL MOBILE BANKING APP TO:
- See your account balances at a glance
- Monitor your portfolio transactions and annual performance in real time
- Make payments at preferential rates
- Contact your adviser directly
- Connect securely and instantly using Touch ID
The app is available in French, English, German and Dutch