Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
We have taken all necessary measures to ensure the continuity of our services.
We are systematically implementing all the recommendations relating to the health crisis and are applying a series of precautionary principles to safeguard the well-being of our visitors and staff:
- A crisis committee has been set up and a "contingency plan" rolled out to ensure the continuity of critical functions and minimise the risk of cross-contamination.
- Our teams have been separated to spread employees over several sites.
- Meetings are being held by phone and video-conference; face-to-face meetings are being kept to a strict minimum.
- Flexible working hours, working from home, restricted and even prohibited travel in at-risk areas, employees quarantined if necessary; the situation is being reassessed daily with all business-line managers.
These are just a few of the measures being implemented to ensure business continuity.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that our E-Banking and BL-Mobile Banking services are available 24/7 for you to check your accounts, make transfers, manage card limits, monitor fund performance and keep up with Banque de Luxembourg news.
Our advisers can be contacted via the secure e-mailing system available on the E-Banking area or by phone during normal opening hours.
Rest assured that we are doing our utmost to provide the quality service that you expect. We are confident that all the measures we have put in place will enable us to address the coming weeks calmly. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your trust and understanding.
Chief Executive Officer
In general, we would like to recommend the following:
- Avoid journeys to the Bank,
- Arrange an appointment to withdraw cash or to access your safe deposit box; possible on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8.30am and 12pm only
- Contact your adviser by phone, secure mail, or make an appointment if you have an urgent request,
- Use E-Banking or the Mobile Banking application available at any time to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
Our teams are available to answer your questions and guide you if you need assistance or advice. Do not hesitate to get in touch.
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR