- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
In seeking to find their place in the family business, the rising generation need to learn more about themselves, to read the signals from others, to work alongside their parents and to understand the mechanisms and challenges of a unique professional environment.
Developing their own sphere of competence and being able to establish their rightful place are essential credentials for these future successors. Inevitably they will have a host of questions and concerns, so discussing ideas between peers and hearing personal accounts from other young or experienced entrepreneurs can help provide some of the answers. This is exactly what our Family Business Junior Executive Program offers. The programme is run by seasoned trainers and arranged in partnership with the ICHEC “Families in Business” chair over two weekends, from 07 to 09 October 2020 and from 19 to 20 November at the Château de la Poste in Maillen, Belgium.
Who is the programme for?
For the sons and daughters of family entrepreneurs, in the 25 to 35 age bracket, who are French speakers from Luxembourg, Belgium or France, have recently joined the family business in an executive capacity, and are ready to explore
- their fears and motivations
- their personality profile
- their leadership
- working in the family business and the decision-making process
- communication with other family members and with employees
- family governance
The distinctive feature of this programme compared to other similar offers is the importance placed on personal development and on discussions between young people facing similar questions and concerns that are specific to families in business.
Find out more
To register or if you require additional information, please contact