Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
A dedicated terminal in the reception hall will enable you to confirm the validity of your certificate.
We encourage you to:
- Contact your adviser before visiting the Bank , preferably by phone or secure mail, or make an appointment for a meeting
- Use our E-banking and Mobile Banking services, which are available 24/7 for you to check your accounts, make transfers, monitor fund performance and keep up to date with Banque de Luxembourg news.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
After spending years at very low levels, we have seen a surge in inflation in recent months. Maria Nemekh, Investment Adviser (Private Banking Investments, Banque de Luxembourg), takes a few minutes to look back at the inflationary swell of the last few weeks.
- What are we seeing at the moment?
- What has caused inflation to climb?
- How will this impact your investments?
To find out more about how investing in this inflationary environment, contact a private banker.
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR