Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
A dedicated terminal in the reception hall will enable you to confirm the validity of your certificate.
We encourage you to:
- Contact your adviser before visiting the Bank , preferably by phone or secure mail, or make an appointment for a meeting
- Use our E-banking and Mobile Banking services, which are available 24/7 for you to check your accounts, make transfers, monitor fund performance and keep up to date with Banque de Luxembourg news.
Ged Tableau par Pays
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
BL Mobile Banking app
Get in touch whenever you want, whether you’re at home or on the move. With the BL Mobile Banking app, your Bank is available 24/7 for all your daily banking needs.
Easy and intuitive
The BL Mobile Banking app complements your E-Banking area, giving you secure banking services tailored for your smartphone.
BL Mobile Banking advantages
- Manage your daily banking with a dedicated overview
- See all your assets at a glance
- Make payments easily
- Contact your adviser
- Connect securely and instantly using Touch ID
- With account aggregation, you have access to real-time information on accounts you hold with other banks in Luxembourg, including account balances and a summary of your financial situation – all on one screen and in real time. If you hold accounts at BCEE, BGL BNP Paribas, BIL, ING Luxembourg, Post Luxembourg or Banque Raiffeisen, you will be able to use this service.
Would you like to access your accounts using the BL Mobile Banking App?
The app is available in French, English, German and Dutch
If you don't have E-Banking access yet
Speak to your adviser
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR