Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
A dedicated terminal in the reception hall will enable you to confirm the validity of your certificate.
We encourage you to:
- Contact your adviser before visiting the Bank , preferably by phone or secure mail, or make an appointment for a meeting
- Use our E-banking and Mobile Banking services, which are available 24/7 for you to check your accounts, make transfers, monitor fund performance and keep up to date with Banque de Luxembourg news.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
As the festive season approaches, we send you and your loved ones our best wishes.
People have always been at the heart of our concerns and we are mindful of the consequences of today’s challenging health context for people struggling to cope.
We would like to express our full support for organisations working to help young people and families in crisis.
During the festive period, we would like to inform you that Banque de Luxembourg's counters are open at the following times
- Monday 20 to Thursday 23 December from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 24 December from 8.30 a.m. to midday
- Monday 27 December to Thursday 30 December from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 31 December, from 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Online banking will continue as normal throughout the period
Your e-Banking website and BL Mobile Banking app will be available 24/7 to check your accounts, transfer money, track the performance of your investments and keep up to date with Banque de Luxembourg’s news.
Banque de Luxembourg wishes you a merry Christmas and happy New Year.
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR