Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Entrusting us with the management of your portfolio frees you completely from the day-to-day pressures this involves and enables you to benefit from a proven and responsible investment strategy. This allows you to focus on your plans and projects with confidence and peace of mind.
What are the best solutions in the current environment?
In an ever-changing economic environment (financial instability, proliferation of regulatory changes, difficulty of finding satisfactory investments), managing your wealth is a perpetual challenge.
We have seen growing interest in our discretionary portfolio mandates whereby our clients entrust the management of their assets to us. This is the simplest way to access our expertise and benefit from active and diversified management.
What are the benefits to you?
- TAILOR-MADE APPROACH: Your private banking adviser will be by your side to help you define your performance objectives, the degree of security you seek and type of management (funds or direct holdings). Our experts will manage your portfolio according to the investment strategy you define with your adviser.
- EXPERTISE: You benefit from our dual expertise in: o Portfolio structuring o Selection of quality funds or stocks.
- PEACE OF MIND: Managing a portfolio requires constant vigilance and a considerable amount of time. Rest easy and free yourself from the pressures of the daily management of your portfolio.
- TRANSPARENCY: You can follow the decisions made on your behalf and check your portfolio and the positions held.
Find out more about:
- Discretionary portfolio management at Banque de Luxembourg: watch an interview with Damien Petit, Head of Private Banking Investments.
- Our investment approach
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR