Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
For the second time, Banque de Luxembourg welcomed next-gen members of German-speaking family businesses to the country, ranging in age from 18 to 35. “Now it’s my turn – so what next?” was the slogan of the day as the 20 young guests discussed joining their family’s business, or the reasons they might decide against it.
They drew inspiration from talks and workshops on the following themes:
- Actively shaping corporate transformation – a forward-looking view on important areas for action by Jörn Emons of improve consult Düsseldorf, about how business owners should deal with “megatrends” (changes in the working world, climate change, etc.) and the crises they become vulnerable to if not equipped to handle these changes.
- Business & Family Governance in family businesses by Claude Medernach, Family Officer at Banque de Luxembourg, about the pressing questions children of family business owners should be asking themselves, and the best ways to plan for a smooth transfer.
- Digital transformation of family businesses: What can we learn from the hidden champions? Principles of designing a business model, analysis of the individual components such as client segments, value proposition, sales channels, revenue streams and practical application to one’s own family business, delivered in workshops followed by a presentation in a plenary session. Contributions and support by Dr Jörn Block, Professor of Business Management and Dr Alexandra Moritz, Chair of Management Research at Trier University.
- Lessons from young start-up companies with an example from Nicolas Havé, co-founder of HAVE Films.
Participants reviewed the lessons in workshops and open discussions. The two-day event also provided ample space for valuable knowledge sharing and networking.
© Christophe Zanier / HAVE Films
As a forum that focuses on families and children with entrepreneurial spirit, the Family Business Junior Day is one way in which Banque de Luxembourg lends support in reaching key milestones of life. In this way, we help bring major projects to fruition and maintain the close client relationship that we value so highly.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact:
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR