Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Spending your childhood on the shop floor, seeing your parents spend every Sunday at the office, having the business in your blood, etc. Such is the reality for many children in families running their own business. And when these same children grow up, their parents generally say something like: “You must do what you want...” But between the lines, there is nonetheless some expectation. A difficult situation that can trigger a whole series of questions.
I’ll join the business... But I’m going to be different!
Banque de Luxembourg recently hosted an event for around thirty 18-35-year-old sons and daughters from business families for them to discuss their views. At this forum which featured peer-to-peer presentations and workshops, these “children of entrepreneurs” heard what young people already working in the family business had to say.
They discussed the following topics:
- Taking your first steps into the family business?
- Intangible assets and reputation
- A weight on my shoulders – succession planning
Photos from the two discussion days
To find out more about the Family Business Junior Day, contact
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR