Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Real estate remains an attractive investment in Luxembourg as prices continue to climb. What is the average rental price for an apartment or a house? What is the purchase price per square metre? The right support is crucial to ensure the success of a property investment.
According to monthly surveys released by Luxembourg’s atHome real estate portal, demand for property outstrips the supply in the Grand Duchy. Prices continue to increase as a result:
- 1,385 euros to rent an apartment
- 2,498 euros to rent a house
How are prices evolving for different property types?
1. Growth in rental prices (March 2017 to March 2018)
- Apartments: up 1%
- Houses: up 6%
2. Growth in prices for small properties
- Studios and one-bedroom apartments: up 5%
- Two-bedroom houses: up 9%
Purchase prices exceed 5,000 euros per sq. m
Please note that these prices are heavily dependent on the geographical zone and can vary by as much as 100% between Luxembourg North and Luxembourg Centre.
1. Average purchase prices
- Apartments: 434,701 euros
- Period houses: 729,516 euros
Up 3% and 5% respectively in a year.
2. Prices per square metre
- Period apartments in Luxembourg: 5,137 € / sq. m
- Existing houses: 4,099 € / sq. m
- New apartments: 6,307 € / sq. m, up 4% in a year
In our previous article on rising property prices in Luxembourg, which appeared last February following the publication of figures by Statec, Luxembourg’s statistics office, we highlighted an increase of almost 5% in the third quarter of 2017 compared to the same period in 2016.
How best to finance your property projects?
We offer financing solutions as a natural extension of the overall wealth management strategy we develop for our clients. As everyone has different individual needs and situations, we always offer tailored solutions that consider every aspect of your project.
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR