Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Every quarter, our specialists interpret trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the first quarter of 2019.
- Slowdown in economic growth evident worldwide
- The Federal Reserve’s monetary tightening cycle is coming to an end.
- The use of unconventional monetary policy measures will be the default option at the next economic or financial incident.
- On the equity markets, 2018 was marked by a significant contraction of valuation multiples.
- The global economic slowdown poses risks to company earnings.
- Long-dated government bonds and gold benefited from an increase in risk aversion in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR