Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
So, you have some money set aside and are thinking about how to approach a new investment or supplement your existing portfolio – should you invest it all at once or gradually over time?
After a strong last few months, the stock markets offer attractive investment opportunities. Regardless of whether it is a new investment or a supplement to an existing portfolio, the same questions always arise:
- With euphoria, inflation risk and correction fears, should you invest at all? And if so, is it better to do it all at once or gradually over time? Go with your gut feeling or follow a strategic plan?
- Which investment rules apply to which risk profile?
- Which investment period should I choose?
The asset management specialists at Banque de Luxembourg have compared the two different types of investment over different periods of time and using different risk profiles. See the results in our 13-minute video with explanations by Theo Demmeler (Head of Private Banking Germany) and Michael Schaal (Head of Desk, German Teams).
The video is currently only available in German.
We will be happy to help you answer the question of how to invest and compare the various scenarios, taking into account your personal situation.
Contact us if you are interested!
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR