- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Every quarter, our specialists interpret trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the four quarter of 2020.
- Massive fiscal and monetary stimulus measures are generating a stronger-than-expected economic recovery.
- The US Federal Reserve announced a fundamental change in its monetary policy strategy, accepting higher inflation rates in the future.
- Despite ever-growing structural imbalances, the economic recovery could accelerate in 2021.
- The global equity index has almost returned to its pre-crisis level, which may seem surprising given the economic damage caused by COVID-19.
- However, the crisis has also ensured that the low interest rate environment that is favourable to equities will continue.
- The divergence between the winning and losing sectors has widened even further.
Due to health risks, this edition of 'Perspectives' will not be available in paper format.