- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Every quarter, our specialists interpret trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the third quarter of 2020.
- In 2020, the global economy will see its deepest recession in the post-war period.
- The explosion in public debt rules out any monetary tightening, however small.
- Central banks are destroying the foundations of the market economy, thereby jeopardising the advances in prosperity achieved in recent decades.
- The scale of the equity market rebound is astonishing given the economic damage.
- Companies able to deliver sustained growth are the main beneficiaries of a low interest rate environment.
- The decline in real interest rates will continue to support the gold price.
Due to health risks, this edition of 'Perspectives' will not be available in paper format.