Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Every quarter, our fund managers analyse trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the first quarter of 2021.
- Structural obstacles to economic growth persist, but growth could be temporarily accelerated by cyclical factors.
- The trend towards higher public spending points towards higher inflation in the longer term.
- While monetary and fiscal orthodoxy is crumbling in the West, it still prevails in the East.
- Equity valuations increased in 2020 for the second consecutive year and are now at high levels.
- High multiples will weigh on future returns.
- In an environment in which interest rates are kept at artificially low levels, equities can serve as a hedge in a higher inflation regime.
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR