Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Every quarter, our fund managers analyse trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the second quarter of 2021.
- In the United States, the highly expansionary fiscal policy could trigger the fastest growth since the early 1980s.
- While normalisation of inflation in the short term is almost certain, it seems too early to say what will happen beyond 2021.
- Deflation is a risk not to be ignored given the current extreme level of speculation and risk-taking.
- Equity markets continued to forge ahead in the first quarter.
- Investors turned away from growth stocks and shifted towards the value type.
- The rise in bond yields has had a negative impact on the price of gold.
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR