Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
For the past 100 years, Banque de Luxembourg has been supporting businesses, individuals and their families at all stages of life, as well as helping them bring their personal and professional projects to fruition.
Supporting families also means supporting the younger generation, for whom the Bank has developed specific programmes:
- Summer Academy (ages 18-25)
- The Family Business Junior Executive Program (ages 25-35)
- The Family Business Junior Day
- Through the eyes of the banker
Banque de Luxembourg has also supported the 4 Seasons Academy since it was founded in 2015 by My Talent Academy.
This one-year programme for teenagers and young adults aged between 15 and 19 is designed to help them discover their talents and motivation, explore the possibilities available to them and take control of their own future in a constantly changing world. A variety of workshops led by industry professionals and personal development coaches are offered monthly, in French:
- I’m taking charge of my life
- I’m turning my emotions into a strength
- I’m committed!
- I’m discovering what kind of leader I am
- I’m turning my dreams into reality
- I’m stepping out of my comfort zone
- The best version of myself
Short theory-based sessions alternate with role play and practical exercises throughout the year, while an optional summer camp in the United States – subject to the latest public health situation – rounds off the course.
If you would like to learn more about this programme and the activities offered by My Talent Academy, visit www.mytalentacademy.com.
Want to learn more about the programmes Banque de Luxembourg has developed for the Next Gen?
For personalised support, contact
Homepage - Newsletter sans HR