- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
In order to further enhance the security of your online payments, Banque de Luxembourg has integrated the latest 3D Secure technology into your credit card.
What changes for you?
As of 1 January 2021, rather than by text message, your online transactions will be validated using the LuxTrust Mobile authentication solution developed with 3D Secure.
You will be able to use your smartphone to validate your online purchases thanks to the LuxTrust Mobile authentication solution.
How to activate the new version of 3D Secure
To make this change as smooth as possible, in the coming weeks you will receive specific information based on how you access E-Banking detailing the steps to follow to continue making purchases online.
Reminder of how to protect yourself against attempts of fraud
In order to protect your personal details, please take extra care to ensure you follow these precautions during this difficult time:
- Do not reply to emails or text messages that ask you to click on a link
- Never disclose your account number, credit card number, LuxTrust login details or other personal information
- Do not open messages if you do not know the sender
- If you are unsure, please contact Banque de Luxembourg on the usual number.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by text message or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.