- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
We offer a comprehensive range of banking services tailored for your personal needs. Enjoy favourable rates with our annual ‘all-in’ account maintenance fee.
Broad range of credit and debit cards
We offer Visa cards and debit cards allowing free cash withdrawals within the European Union.
Online services: E-banking and BL Mobile Banking
Our online banking solutions give you the freedom to manage your accounts and transactions securely at any time, from any location, using your smartphone, computer or tablet.
We also offer support and guidance to help you with online transactions.
- Set up new beneficiaries in real time;
- Make national and international credit transfers;
- Accounts available in the major currencies;
- With account aggregation, you have access to real-time information on accounts you hold with other banks in Luxembourg, including account balances and a summary of your financial situation – all on one screen and in real time. If you hold accounts at BCEE, BGL BNP Paribas, BIL, ING Luxembourg, Post Luxembourg or Banque Raiffeisen, you will be able to use this service.
Preferential conditions for young people
For young people (starting from 12 and up to 18), we offer interest on their current account balance, a V-Pay card and access to our online banking services.