Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
A dedicated terminal in the reception hall will enable you to confirm the validity of your certificate.
We encourage you to:
- Contact your adviser before visiting the Bank , preferably by phone or secure mail, or make an appointment for a meeting
- Use our E-banking and Mobile Banking services, which are available 24/7 for you to check your accounts, make transfers, monitor fund performance and keep up to date with Banque de Luxembourg news.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
Manage your day-to-day banking
We offer a comprehensive range of banking services tailored for your personal needs. Enjoy favourable rates with our annual all-in account maintenance fee.
Gérer vos opérations courantes partie 2
Broad range of credit and debit cards
VISA cards and debit cards allowing free cash withdrawals within the European Union.
Banque de Luxembourg credit and debit cards are compatible with Apple Pay.
Online services: E-banking and BL Mobile Banking
Our online banking solutions give you the freedom to manage your accounts and transactions securely at any time, from any location, using your smartphone, computer or tablet.
We also offer support and guidance to help you with online transactions.
- Set up new beneficiaries in real time;
- Make national and international credit transfers;
- Accounts available in the major currencies;
- With account aggregation, you have access to real-time information on accounts you hold with other banks in Luxembourg, including account balances and a summary of your financial situation – all on one screen and in real time. If you hold accounts at BCEE, BGL BNP Paribas, BIL, ING Luxembourg, Post Luxembourg or Banque Raiffeisen, you will be able to use this service.
Preferential conditions for young people
For young people (starting from 12 and up to 18), we offer interest on their current account balance, a V-Pay card and access to our online banking services.