Support our partners as a corporate citizen
In keeping with our philanthropic tradition, we offer long-term support to our partners in the sociocultural sector in Luxembourg and Belgium, through our employees’ volunteering commitments and by providing expertise and financial and logistical resources.
Social action and health
- Since its creation in 2006, we have been supporting the Luxembourg branch of the European Friendship International platform. The charity provides aid to the most disadvantaged populations in the Brahmaputra river islands in Bangladesh.
- We are also a longstanding partner of the Luxembourg Red Cross. We work together regularly on fundraising efforts and we provide pro bono expertise and employee volunteers.
- We support the initiatives of the Fondation Cancer, especially its annual Relay for Life events supporting people with cancer.
- We have been by the side of the Philharmonie Luxembourg since it was founded and we supported its youth audience programme before becoming a partner in its concerts.
- We are one of the founding members of the EME Fondation, created by the Philharmonie, which is designed to bring music to people who do not generally have access to it.
- We support the Amis des Musées et d’Histoire Luxembourg association, which promotes art and history activities in Luxembourg-City.
- We are also a founding member and partner of the Mudam (Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean) which collects contemporary artworks and makes them accessible for as many people as possible.