Contact & Help
We would encourage you to contact your adviser, preferably by phone or secure mail, or make arrangements in advance for a meeting.
Our teams are readily available to assist you and personally respond to any special requirements or questions you may have.
We have taken all the necessary health and safety precautions in order to ensure continuous service. Where possible, please contact us by phone or via our secure digital channels. If you would like speak to your adviser, we recommend making an appointment in advance.
Our ambition is to be the trusted banking partner for entrepreneurs and their family, across the generations. For more than thirty years, this logic has guided our services for Key Clients, and in so doing, we have been pioneers in Luxembourg.
Our bank operates from Luxembourg. We pride ourselves on our ability to manage multi-jurisdictional and trans-generational situations. Claude Medernach, Estate Planning Specialist
You need a partner who can support you with more than just the financial aspects because you have:
- Substantial, diversified wealth
- Financial assets held at several different financial institutions
- Activities and assets in various countries or members of your family live in different countries.
The type of questions we consider with you include:
- What is your family, financial, tax and legal situation?
- What are your financial objectives and those of your family?
- How can you optimise your private and professional wealth?
- How can you take national and complex multi-jurisdictional aspects into account?
- How can you define and implement your philanthropic project?
- How can you plan for your succession?