- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
1. What if I forget my password?
You can retrieve your LuxTrust password using the initial password in the letter you received from LuxTrust.
- If you still have your initial password or your letter from LuxTrust, go to the LuxTrust website to retrieve your password
- If you no longer have your initial password or your original letter from LuxTrust, contact the BL-Support team, who will send you your original login credentials by letter or SMS
2. What if I forget my LuxTrust user ID?
You can find your LuxTrust User ID in the letter you received from LuxTrust when your certificate was created.
If you no longer have this letter, contact your adviser.
3. What should I do if my LuxTrust certificate is blocked?
As a security precaution, your LuxTrust certificate will be blocked after 5 failed login attempts. It will be unblocked automatically after 12 hours.
If you want to unblock your LuxTrust certificate immediately, there are 2 options:
Unblock your account on-line
- You will need the initial password which you received from LuxTrust by letter or SMS. Go to the LuxTrust website to unblock your account on-line
Unblock your account by phone
- Call the LuxTrust helpdesk on (+352) 24 550 550
4. Which devices may I use to log in to the E-Banking area?
You can connect to the Banque de Luxembourg E-Banking area using any LuxTrust device.
However, to access the full range of E-Banking features, you must use Banque de Luxembourg’s preferred means of authentication: LuxTrust Scan or the LuxTrust Mobile app.
5. What if I lose my LuxTrust Scan device?
If you lose your LuxTrust Scan device, contact your adviser, who will send you a new one.
When you receive your new LuxTrust Scan device, you will need to link it to your LuxTrust certificate using the steps below:
- Go to the LuxTrust website
- Click "LOGIN" in the "MY TOKEN" menu
- Authenticate yourself using an active LuxTrust device. (If you do not have one, you must call the LuxTrust helpdesk to obtain a ‘security code’ which you can use to authenticate yourself)
- The details of your certificate will appear on the screen
- Go to the line displaying the LuxTrust Scan icon and press the "Remove your device" button
- Then, on the same line displaying the LuxTrust Scan icon, press the "Connect a device " button and follow the activation procedure for your new device
If you have questions, contact the BL-Support team.
6. What if I change the smartphone on which the LuxTrust Mobile app is installed?
You must activate the LuxTrust Mobile app on your new smartphone or tablet using the steps below:
- Download the LuxTrust Mobile app to your new smartphone or tablet
- Go to the LuxTrust website
- Click "LOGIN" in the "MY TOKEN" menu and authenticate yourself
- Your LuxTrust certificate details will appear on the screen
- VGo to the line displaying the smartphone icon (on which your old smartphone was registered), press the "Replace" button and follow the on-line procedure
If you have questions, call the BL-Support team.