Language And Country
MENU - CONTACT
- Contact your adviser by phone or by secure mail, or to make an appointment on our premises,
- Use our e-banking services or our mobile banking application available 24/7, to check your accounts, make payments, check fund performances and read the latest news from Banque de Luxembourg.
MENU - Mon Compte
Please note that a number of fraudulent e-mails are currently circulating, seeking to recover your personal and banking data.
We remind you that Banque de Luxembourg and LuxTrust will never contact you directly via your personal email address, by SMS or by telephone asking you to log in to your secure site and/or to provide confidential information linked to your accounts and bank cards.
itsme is an application that allows you to confirm your identity and validate your banking transactions securely using your smartphone. This identification solution is solely for accessing the BL Mobile Banking app.
If you don’t yet have access to our online banking solutions and would like to use the BL Mobile Banking app with itsme :
Contact your adviser who will help you activate access to your online accounts. They can help you with any questions relating to your accounts.
I don’t yet have an itsme identity. How do I create an itsme account?
Go to “ Getting started with itsme ” on the www.itsme.be website and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you already have access to Banque de Luxembourg’s online banking solutions and want to use the BL Mobile app with your itsme identity:
You will first need to link your itsme identity to our online banking services. There are two ways to do this:
Using the LuxTrust website
Go to the LuxTrust website;
- In “ Manage my products ”, click on “CONNECT TO MY LUXTRUST”;
- Identify yourself using the LuxTrust device that you normally use to access our online banking services.
- The screen will then display the details of your certificate and your LuxTrust devices. At the bottom of the list of devices, under the itsme icon, click on “Associate” and identify yourself with your itsme identity
Using Banque de Luxembourg’s mybank website
Go to www.mybank.lu;
- Choose itsme as the authentication mode and identify yourself using your itsme identity;
- In the “BL Web User” field, enter your Banque de Luxembourg BL Web User, which is shown on the Webcard given to you by your adviser You can also find it in the “... More” tab of your BL Mobile Banking app and in the “Profile” menu of the E-Banking website.
You can now use the BL Mobile Banking app with your itsme identity.
If you have already installed the BL Mobile Banking app and configured it with your LuxTrust account, and now want to use it with itsme:
In the “ Password ” field in the app’s home screen, tap on “ Forgotten? ”. Then select itsme as the authentication mode and connect to your itsme account.
If you haven’t yet installed the BL Mobile app:
Search for the BL Mobile Banking app in your smartphone’s app store and download it. Then launch the app and click on “Identify yourself”. Choose itsme as the authentication mode and connect to your itsme account.
Please contact the BL-Support team if you have any questions.